When you’ve been injured or in an accident, it can be frustrating and financially challenging to get the prescription medications you need. Attorney fees and doctor bills can mount rapidly, leaving you with little flexibility. Getting the treatment you need is something that can’t wait. You need your medication now, while your attorney is working to settle your claim.
EVEN WHEN YOU CAN’T AFFORD YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS, YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO WAIT.
We will get you the medication you need, when you need it, so you can return to your family, your job and your life in health and confidence.
At PayLater Pharmacy we understand what you’re dealing with. We know the challenges that come with the fallout of an accident or injury, and we are here to help. Your recovery is our priority. At PayLater, we promise:
- You will never have to pay any up-front costs to get the medications you need.
- All of our affiliated pharmacies are conveniently located and can fill your prescriptions within 24 hours of the day you bring them in.
- If you are unable to pick up your prescriptions, we will deliver them to you free of charge.
How It Works
THE PAYLATER PROGRAM WAS DESIGNED TO ENSURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEDICATION YOUR DOCTOR PRESCRIBED, REGARDLESS OF YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION. IF YOU’VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT, HERE’S HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE.
- If you’ve been injured or in an accident, you’ve already seen a doctor, and you’ve likely spoken to a lawyer. You must be represented by an attorney in order to use a lien pharmacy. The cost will be deducted out of your settlement or judgement. There’s no credit check required–it’s all part of your legal case.
- Just take your prescription to any of the 10 pharmacies affiliated with PayLater around Las Vegas, and your prescriptions will be filled at no up-front cost to you. Bring your prescriptions in before 3 p.m., and your order can usually be filled on the same day. Even if you can’t get to the pharmacy, your medication can be delivered direct to your door.
- Finally, when your case is settled or a judgement has been made, the cost of your medication will be automatically deducted from that amount. It’s simple, it’s convenient and it takes care of your mental and physical well-being.